- With Everly Life, you can save while interest is added to your Account Value tax-free. Learn more about the tax benefits of Everly Life as well as accessing your money through withdrawals and loans here.
- Current interest rate is 3.35%. Minimum guaranteed interest rate is 1%.
- You can adjust your Everly Life coverage as your life changes. Learn more about adjusting your coverage here.
- Life isn’t always constant. Learn more about how you can adjust your Everly Life payment here.
- Everly Life allows you to cancel and take your savings with you – with no fees. Learn more what happens to your account value if you cancel here.
- National Average Savings Account rate 0.06% as of 02/09/2022. Source here.
© 2021 Everly, LLC
Insurance exclusively made available through Everly, LLC. Everly, LLC does business in CA, GA, NJ, PA, TX, UT, and VA as Everly Agency Insurance Solutions, LLC. Everly offers insurance issued by Security Benefit Life Insurance Company (SBL). Everly and SBL license information can be found here.
Everly Life is a flexible premium adjustable life insurance policy issued on policy form ICC20 SBUL 100 (8-20); SBUL CA 100 (8-20); SBUL FL 100 (8-20); and SBUL 100 (8-20). Learn more about what riders are available with Everly Life. Click on Licenses to learn more about where Everly Life and its riders are available. Everly Life’s guarantees are subject to the financial strength and claims paying ability of SBL. SBL and Everly, LLC are not fiduciaries and the information provided is general in nature, is not tailored to your needs, and is not intended to be investment advice.